Monday, July 3, 2017

One of the rooms that stood out to me the most was the two floors with all of the planes. It was crazy to think they got all of those planes in the museum. One of the planes that stood out to me was a plane in the corner of the museum that had a Swastika symbol on the tail of it. It was kind of interesting that they had this plane hidden in the corner of the museum so that people wouldn't see it. I'm not sure if they meant to do that, but I wondered to myself why since Germany has accepted what they did was wrong and want to own up to it and share it with others.

1 comment:

  1. That room sounds so interesting. The museum is so big that there was no way we could get to it all. I wish i could have gone to that park in the museum after hearing what you have said about it. I wish i could have judged for myself what i think the reasoning behind the hidden plane was.

    ReplyDelete