Sunday, July 2, 2017

My favorite part at the museum was the planes on the top floor of the first building the class went to. The museum said that Germany was able to rebuild their Air Force in the 1930s right before World War I. Some of the planes at the museum were in ruins from the War. It was very interesting to see what they looked like. I liked seeing all the different components of the plane like the engineer and the propeller. The museum was very informative and I would totally come back another time. 

3 comments:

  1. I also found that quite fascinating! There were even cross sections of planes so people could see the inside. It was also cool to see a massive model of all the different countries involoved in the war what their war planes looked like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi's comment: I agree the planes were so cool and I was impressed that they even took time to paint some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also found that quite fascinating! There were even cross sections of planes so people could see the inside. It was also cool to see a massive model of all the different countries involoved in the war what their war planes looked like.

    ReplyDelete