Saturday, July 1, 2017

During our visit to the Museum of  Municipal Engineering, we took a tour through the classic cars of Poland. I enjoyed this the most and what interested me was the design of them all. We saw vehicles that opened up from the front of the car and cars that cost 40 months salary. My favorite car was the one that needed to be cranked to start up. It was intriguing to go through time by looking how all the cars in Poland evolved. As we got to explore for five minutes during our free time I was able to notice the different types of carburetors there were to fuel the engine. It was a very interesting tour that I was very much fond of. 

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the cars too, specifically the blue one. The car that opened in the front was very cool and it was cool to see that they found out from that design how unsafe having one door in the front was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I enjoyed about the differences in the cars as time progressed was the aerodynamics of the cars. Going from a box to a sloped hood and windshield really made the older cars look much more modern.

    ReplyDelete